PRESSES WITH ELECTROMECHANICAL CYLINDERS
In our presses we use electromechanical cylinders from Rexroth, whose main components are high‑precision ball screw or planetary assemblies driven by servo-motors.
Servo presses are sometimes referred to as electric presses or presses with linear electric drives or presses with servo drives:
- energy-saving (significantly less electricity consumption compared to hydraulic presses);
- silent (low noise level);
- precise (positioning with the accuracy of several micrometres);
Servo presses are also characterized by:
- low environmental impact (no risk of hydraulic oil leaks);
- simple, compact design;
- adjustable force, speed and stroke;
- possibility of programming press operating recipes according to customer requirements.
Each press is issued with an EC Declaration of Conformity – a document confirming compliance with the New Approach directives (e.g. machine directive MD 2006/42/EC), allowing the manufacturer to apply the CE marking.
We provide warranty and post-warranty service.